All classes held at:
- Do Re Mi,
- Early Childhood Music Studio,
- 6 Irving Street,
- South Mackay
Taught by The Director: Mrs Tricia Casey
- Bachelor of Teaching (USQ), ATCL ( LONDON ), LTCL ( LONDON )
- Certificate in Kodaly Education , Primary & Early Childhood
- “Do Re Mi” Music for Children accredited teacher and affiliated with
- The Kodaly Music Education Institute of Australia
General Aims Of “DO RE MI”
Music for Children Classes
- To provide an opportunity for the enjoyment of music through fun filled group lessons, which focus on in-tune singing, beat rhythm, dance games and other musical activities.
- To build a positive attitude to music and to build a foundation for the child’s future musical education.
- To build personal esteem and confidence and add to children’s development including muscular and physical co-ordination, memory retention, visual and aural training, and socialisation skills.
- To build personal relationships between all children and their parents attending classes, with many lasting friendships being formed.